Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heroes of Armageddon: Furioso Dreadnought I

So I started to put together the Furioso Dreadnought and wanted to work on a pose. I thought about alot of different poses, but came up with the pose of a Dreadnought charging.

The pics below are not of the final pose as it will be leaning forward a bit more. It's just put together with some blue tac right now. I may cut up the legs a bit to make it so that it is striding forwards more. Thoughts on that.....




The other thing is the arm pose. Should I have the arms out the way it is shown above like its ready to give you a bear hug? Thoughts.....

4 comments:

Matt said...

I like it. I assume your going with blood claws. So you could go with the ever popular arms spread howling at the sky berzerker fury pose. But the charge is cool. And while I couldn't pull it off you have the talen to, you could do the One leg back full run, with and arm forward claws out, one arm back. Or just go with what you got. Based off everything I've seen you put out in pictures it's gonna look awesome either way.

ServvsUmbrarum said...

I love seeing these custom poses, I don't have the skill yet to do these things and I like seeing what 'can' be done.

"The Initiate" - calmbeforewar.blogspot.com

Crosser Modelling said...

Everyone loves hugs. Its grand having a model that you can banter about. Go for it!

tim said...

I think you should go for the marneus calgar pose, full stride, making you unsure of whether he will give you a hug or trample you.