Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Games Day 2010

As everyone already knows, Games Day 2010 North America will only have one GD: Baltimore.

As the day draws closer and closer, it is a constant reminder that I need to get off my lazy butt and start working on my entries for the Golden Demon. Some people have already started their pieces and some have still yet to even think about it. For myself, I wonder if it will be worth it this year. With so many competitors from all over the US flocking to one location, it will be extremely hard. I can imagain that I will not even make first cut on my entries with the pool of talent out there. I wish to still paint some minis up and throw them in to see if the can atleast make first cut though. That would be a very impressive outcome for me to achieve that with all the great painters I've seen. In saying that, I will need some ideas.

I would like to have some ideas by my followers so you can follow me on yet another journey for a Golden Demon. Any category, any type....just keep the ideas coming and I will choose which one I will attempt. And who knows, maybe we can meet at GD this year :)

No comments: