Saturday, March 20, 2010

BLOOD ANGELS Painting Challenge

With the release of the Blood Angels Codex coming out next month, I thought it would be a great idea to have a painting challenge. The challenge will start March 20th and finish the day the codex is released, April 3rd. I will announce the winner on April 5th and the winner will recieve a prize. Please see the rules below for more details.

RULES:
Start: March 20, 2010
Ends: April 3, 2010
Submit: 1 Fully painted and based model in Blood Angels color scheme (ANY model)
No. of entries: no limit, as long as it is not the same model
Your Name: First and Last
Legal Entry: Must be a follower on my blog
Email: Must send me a valid email address
Prize: AoBR 10 Man Squad - Blood Angels (posted in my blog June 28, 2009)

Please submit all entries to: war0827@yahoo.com

I will announce the winner on April 5, 2010 and send the winner an email asking for some info to mail them the prize.

No comments: