Friday, March 19, 2010

Death Korp of Krieg Command Squad on eBay!

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted last. Let me tell you, getting married, and having to juggle that along with painting minis, work (my own business), and just having a day to just relax and rest.....it's not easy! I can't imagine what it's going to be like having children lol.
Anyways, this post is simply to (A) get me back into blogging again to keep me motivated in painting some minis, and (B) another source for me to list what items I will be selling.

I decided that I will start off with minis that I have painted already to sell, then will slowly change over to some commission work (I need the money with all the expenses piling up after marriage! Nobody tells you about that one and you find out the hard way).


If by some chance the winning bidder is a follower, when you contact me just put that you are a fellow blogger and that you follow my blog. As a thank you for following my blog and purchasing from me, I will throw in a custom made display board that goes along with the squad. Please see image below.

No comments: