Sunday, March 28, 2010

Commission Work

For those that have followed my blog or know me personally, you all know that I love to paint mini's more than getting a game on. I play occassionally, but painting is where I feel at peace and comfortable. It eases my mind from a stressful day of work. I just began painting mini's more for ebay or other people than myself. I need to money since being married and having a bunch of bills to pay is no fun.

So I decided that I will start doing commission work for clients. I will begin taking requests as they come in and will therefore operate on a first come first serve basis. If I am currently in a WIP for a client, I will put you down on a waiting list and notify you how long it will be. Prices will be discussed privately via email between myself and the client.

If you are interested, please email me at: war0827@yahoo.com

No comments: